Tuesday, December 1, 2009

maps

Yesterday, I experimented with these awesome Forever 21 leggings. (If you can't tell by now, it's my favorite store!)

Photobucket

Fell in love with them as soon as I saw them on the hanger!

Photobucket

Please forgive my dirty ass mirror. I'm lazy. LOLOLOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this vest SOOO long ago. Anybody remember Thalia's line called Sodi? It was years ago, but I still have it, and I'm glad I never got rid of it. Perfect biker chick accessory. Just look at that sexy corset-style detailing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Leggings: Forever 21. Dress: Kmart (from years ago). Vest: Sodi by Thalia. Boots: Hot Topic. Glasses: Converse.


Here's a little peek at my playlist for the last few minutes.

Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
Atlantis to Interzone - Klaxons
Heartbeats - The Knife
Liquid Lava Love - Kevin Michael
Over and Over - Hot Chip

Total music freak, as you guys can see. My Zune is filled to bursting--2700 songs and counting! The only thing that irks me is that nobody else at my microscopic school seems to appreciate the weird shit I listen to...or the fashion! Nobody around here even fathoms wearing anything that doesn't involve UGGs, North Face, or college sweatshirts and pants. *sigh* Sometimes it makes me feel out of place, but fashion is my expression. My body is my canvas. Why not show it? Besides, being the oddball was my specialty back at my high school, college should be no different. And like Lady Gaga said, it's okay to be a freak. ;)

Hope you guys had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. forever 21 is one of my fave stores too. it's like everything i need is in there. i can't come in without having something when i leave. by the way, your school is lucky to have a stylish girl like you. don't mind the UGGs (as to how, idk...those shoes are too big not to notice :)). spread the style.

    xoxo,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks! i really appreciate that. my school makes me mad sometimes, with the way it seems like it basically shuns any creativity even though it's a LIBERAL ARTS school? ugh, i get stuck in the lamest places. lol. i'll check out ur blog! thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.