Thursday, August 12, 2010

slang tang

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I'm quite obsessed with my new American Apparel petticoat/tutu.

Visited a friend for her birthday back in the town where I go to school. Is it just me or does going back to school feel like such a draaaaaaaaaaaaaag? I haven't even bought my books yet. Fail.

Lollaplooza. Was. Amazing. I'm so glad I went. I finally got my Hot Chip nut busted, and it felt amazing. Also saw Wavves, Los Amigos Invisibles (per my friend's request), Raphael Saadiq, Devo, and Lady-freaking-Gaga.

Photobucket

This is the Dee and Ricky DIY imitation that I finally got done! After I ordered the correct LEGO pieces, I put it all together. My friend hipped me to the idea of building one instead of buying the $50 version. Va$htie Kola also made a black cross version that I'm sure I could do. Will get on that soon. I just need to figure out how to get a pin on the back without it looking tacky.

Did anyone else go to Lolla???

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your skirt and shoes!
    I'll visit you

    www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com - maybe you want follow me ? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt and u look very pretty xx


    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love looove your shoes :) they are so awesome!


    feel free to visit my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The saddle shoes are soooo cute. I had a pair in kindergarten! Haven't been able to find a great pair since. Glad you had fun at Lola!

    http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. - I Like Your Shoes , So Pretty
    Kiss Gurl*

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.